Maxi-Cup Semi-Automatic Poultry Drinker Cup
- Semi-automatic drinker, made to use old water tanks, buckets, feed and any other type of container turning them into reservoirs for your birds’ drinking water.
- Self-filling, with built-in float valve, multi-use drinker with a cup capacity of 0.50 liters (1 pint). It can be fitted to water containers or tanks with a water depth of up to 72″. It is easy to fit, maintain and use.
- Ideal for outside or indoor use, the MaxiCup drinker cup is hard-wearing and suitable for most pets, including chickens, ducks, geese, quail, game birds, wild birds, even dogs and cats.
- Easy to assemble, just drill a 1/2″ hole and attach. Comes with a washer/gasket, wing nut, and filter. Filter helps prevent potential contaminants from blocking up the water flow into the cup.
- Made in the U.K. of quality materials. Unlike many of the other cheaper-made drinkers, MaxiCup does not leak, and there is no need for your chickens to press a float valve to release the water, it is self-filling.
The MaxiCup is a semi-automatic drinker designed by BEC to use old water tanks, buckets, feed and any other type of container turning them into reservoirs for your birds’ drinking water.
The MaxiCup is a self-filling, multi-use drinker with a cup capacity of 1 pint.
Attach to water containers with a water depth of up to 72”.
It is easy to fit, maintain and use.
Ideal for outside or indoor use, the MaxiCup is hard-wearing and suitable for most pets, including chickens, ducks, geese, quail, game birds and wild birds.
Fitting: Simply drill the water container with a 1/2” drill at a suitable height for your birds or pets.
Fit the MaxiCup by removing the nut & filter. Place the MaxiCup spigot through the hole leaving the washer on the outside and tighten down the nut until it forms a seal with the wall of the tank. Then fit the filter behind the nut. Fill with water, check angle and re-tighten if necessary.
The MaxiCup is simple to maintain. Simply undo the two screws securing the cup to the filter cover; separate the two halves and then clean the float and interior of the housing; then reassemble.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|